Indian Aerospace & Engineering offers admission in DGCA-approved Mechanical and Avionics disciplines of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- B1.1 - Aeroplane Turbine
- B1.3 - Helicopter Turbine
- B2 - Avionics
All interested students who want to be admitted to the aircraft maintenance engineering program may do so by completing the online application found at indianaerospaceandengineering.com, or they may get in touch with us to register offline. A candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) or finished a three-year recognized diploma in any of the streams to be eligible for admission to Aircraft Maintenance Engineering programs in line with CAR-66 & CAR-147 authorized Institutes.
The Aircraft Act 1934 (XXII to 1934), approved by the Indian parliament, is the source of Rules 61 and 133 B of the 1937 Aircraft Rule, which is the basis for the Civil Aviation Requirement. The DGCA is the country's regulating authority for everything involving civil aviation. Many deserving students are very talented in the aviation sector but have extremely limited financial resources.
Indian Aerospace & Engineering is holding the "Sha-Shib Scholarship & Aptitude Test" to provide scholarships to deserving students. A seat at Indian Aerospace & Engineering, Mumbai, can be obtained based on performance in this test. However, merely showing up for this scholarship test does not guarantee admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course. Aspirants must register online at www.ssatindia.com to be considered for a place in the coveted Indian Aerospace & Engineering program.
In line with CAR 66, published by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation, and Rule 133B of the Aircraft Rule 1937, the admissions procedure at IAE, Mumbai, is set below. The entire admissions procedure is detailed below:
Step 1: Admission Enquiry
You can visit the college campus or fill out the online inquiry form on our website. To answer your questions and direct you toward the admissions process and our authorized courses, a member of our staff will get in touch with you.
Step 2: College Visit & Career Counseling by the Admission Incharge
To learn more about the course, the institution's ethos, its rules and regulations, and its fee structure, parents and guardians are requested to visit the college with the applicants. Meeting the Training Manager, Examination Manager, and Instructors, as well as getting a better understanding of the program, are advantages of visiting the site. This may be accomplished by scheduling a meeting in advance with the administration or counsellor by email at email@example.com or by phone at +91 +91 9809009098.
Step 3: Registration
You must enrol at IAE, Navi Mumbai by going to the administrative office on the college campus. You must complete the registration form included in the college prospectus and turn in all necessary paperwork to the administrative office.
Below mentioned documents should be submitted to the Admin office at the time of registration:
- Registration Form (Application Form)
- Self-Attested copies of the 10th Certificate as DOB Proof (05 Nos.)
- Passport size Color Photographs (10 Nos.)
- Aadhar Card
List of documents required at the time of admission/joining:
- Self-Attested copies of HSC/12th Marksheet (05 Nos.)
- Character Certificate / Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Medical Certificate as per given format (Original)
- Joint Affidavit as per given format on Rs 100/- Stamp Paper.
- Office copy of fee structure, duly signed by parents
- Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
Admission for Foreign Students
- Foreigners will be admitted by the rules that the Indian government, state governments, and the DGCA have from time to time outlined.
- Prospects & Application Forms are available to international students for US $25.
- NRI According to government / DGCA regulations, sponsored applicants should submit a sponsor certificate together with the admission form if necessary.
For verification purposes, original certificates may be displayed or presented at the time of admission.
Step 4: Acceptance of Admission
- According to available seats and the results of the SSAT, applicants are admitted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- At the time of joining, selected aspirants are required to pay the entrance cost, library charge, uniform fee, and first-semester fee.
- Admissions are subject to the Institute's discretion. Regarding all admission-related decisions, the management's choice is final.
- Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive a Confirmation Letter of Admission and a Joining Letter from the institution. Further formalities will be informed to the aspirants/parents through the letter, if any.
- After joining aspirants will be intimated for measurement of uniform and thereafter the uniforms will be handed over to students within a month of Joining.
- Textbooks will be given to all the students based on extra payment, which will be decided by the Centralised Academic Council of Sha-Shib Group of Institutions.
- A Batch will be allotted to the aspirants on the day of admission based on the course they chose. The student Id card will be given after completion of the Enrolment Process.
Step 5: Orientation Program
Before the start of the new academic session, a program for students and parents will be held. The purpose of this program is to familiarise parents with the institute's vision, mission, and culture.
"Indian Aerospace & Engineering is your Destination if you Want to Fly High in Aviation. Join Us to succeed in your profession to the fullest."